Myllyn Paras produces and supplies flakes, groats and flour to the markets of Russia and CIS. The company processes 75 000 tons of grains each year and more to the point, systematically develops and modifies the products assortment and also seeks for new ways of applying different types of grains.
The factory in Moscow region produces and packs various types of flakes, porridges with fruit. Myllyn Paras also provides raw materials for companies operating in HoReCa and B2B segments (flakes, flour, brans, groats/grains). Modern technologies of the new factory allow to preserve surface coat of a grain where biologically-active agents and food fibres are concentrated functioning as healthful and dietary nourishment.
Location was chosen quite successfully as immediate proximity to Russian buyers and suppliers allows to use resources efficiently and control products quality during all production stages.
All together Myllyn Paras plants are hiring more than 100 people.
- Myllyn Paras products use only high-quality raw materials.
- Owned modern production complex allows to track product quality from field to the consumer.
- Contemporary equipment and multistage system of quality control and raw materials purification allow to clean flakes from all admixtures without chemical treatment.
- Bright and modern package draws customer’s attention.
- Later technology of porridges and flakes packaging – allow to preserve products in mint condition according to ‘from-field-to-table’ quality control principle.
- Myllyn Paras products have a broad assortment range that keeps getting supplemented with fascinating all-new products.
- Myllyn Paras porridges contain berries and fruit with maximally conserved taste and health properties of top-quality product meeting European standards.
- Instant porridges do not require boiling.